book chat reminder: Pride of Carthage, 7/5/2006, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
      book chat reminder: Pride of Carthage

      Wednesday July 5, 2006
      9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes:
      This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for the final chat on Pride of Carthage, A Novel of Hannibal by David Anthony Durham.

      So far, we have not talked much about most of the secondary characters in the novel, but I think there is plenty to talk about them.

      For more, go to http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm and the blog, http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      Meanwhile, all of you in the U.S.: Have a happy Fourth of July!

      See you all Wednesday!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service