RSS Feed to my blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Hi all!

      I've made it easier to get an RSS feed to my blog by using the new "FeedBurner" option. (The wonders of technology!)

      Note: Current RSS subscribers need not re-subscribe, FeedBurner automatically has picked up your old subscription. And if you use MyYahoo!, it even has put icons next to ALL your subscriptions...

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)