Book Chat reminder: Pride of Carthage, 6/21/2006, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
      Book Chat reminder: Pride of Carthage

      Wednesday June 21, 2006
      9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes:
      This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for or first of two chats about Pride of Carthage, A Novel of Hannibal by David Anthony Durham.

      Through Chapter Three, ending with the battle of Cannae.

      For more, go to http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm and the blog, http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

      See you all Wednesday!
      National University

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
        Book Chat reminder: Pride of Carthage

        Wednesday June 21, 2006
        9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
        Notes:
        This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date and time for or first of two chats about Pride of Carthage, A Novel of Hannibal by David Anthony Durham.

        Through Chapter Three, ending with the battle of Cannae.

        For more, go to http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm and the blog, http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/

        See you all Wednesday!

          Yes No
          Yes No

          Yes No

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
          Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
          Book Chat reminder: Pride of Carthage

          Wednesday June 21, 2006
          9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          This event does not repeat.
          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.