Chatroom Problems

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2000
      Now I come to our most vexing problem: Chatroom Access.

      It seems that the "parachat" feature provided by About.com/Delphi
      causes problems to users who operate a Mac and/or use Netscape, and
      I'm still working on this with one of you.

      Aside from the people who have let me know about their inability to
      access the chatroom, I would appreciate if the rest of you would try
      out the chatroom feature http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm
      -- the room is open at any time -- and let me know whether or not it
      works for you.

      I may have to look for another chatroom. The one here at Onelist has
      a rather small window, nor does it provide a chatlog. However, a
      buddy of mine from the AOL days is using another provider for her
      Internet book chat, and I might try that one if all else fails. After
      all, our main purpose here is the book chat :-)

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/