Fw: LindseyDavis - Who You Are update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Hi all!

      I any of you are a Falco fan and not on Ginny Lindzey's list, you can go to http://www.lindseydavis.co.uk/lindseyspage.htm and complete the "Who Are You" questionnaire.

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

      From: Ginny Lindzey
      To: lindseydavisupdates@...
      Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 2:50 PM
      Subject: [LindseyDavis] LD's Who You Are update

      Lindsey thanks everyone so far who had answered the "Who Are You?" questions (on Lindsey's Page). She thinks you may like to see the results so far (attached), which are an interesting snapshot based on almost a hundred people. The figures are skewed by a disproportionate number of American Latin teachers (may have to be corrected!--LD) (My fault!--GL), but also some other fascinating occupations. Not quite as many men as women, but quite enough to say these are NOT "women's books". It's lovely, and very helpful, that people have given details for all their family, quite unasked.

      ***
      I may have to help Lindsey look through emails to weed out those Latin teachers since I enthusiastically forwarded the request for information to some Latin-teacher lists I am on.

      If you know of any devoted readers who are not on this update list, please send them to the website and have them answer the questions as well.

      Thanks so much!

      ginny

      Ginny Lindzey, Webmistress
      The Official Website of Lindsey Davis
      http://www.lindseydavis.co.uk

      "...the best author site I've ever visited. You get the feeling
      of an alert, steely intelligence--and a good strong left hook
      to go with it." --The Bookseller