Reminder - Chat on Livy, Book V

  • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2000

      Chat on Livy, Book V

      Date: Wednesday, March 15, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Join us for the last chat of this Livy installment, Book V, in
      the chat room http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm

      For details, go to http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm

      AOL users, please remember that you should sign on at AOL first,
      then click on your computer's browser, then put in the chat room
      URL - unless you have bookmarked it in the browser window
      already. Also, it would be wise to clear your temporary Internet
      files via "My AOL / Preferences / WWW / Delete Files" before the
      chat.

      Looking forward to the chat and see you Wednesday.

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/