Re: [Roman_History_Books] Just to say

  • Candace Chivis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
      Is it available in paperback yet?

      bingleyausten <bingleyausten@...> wrote: I found Steven Saylor's latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
      in my local bookshop. :-)

      ---------------------------------

      Activism as a way of life!

    • bingleyausten
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
        --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Candace Chivis
        <chiviscandacegpna@...> wrote:

        > Is it available in paperback yet?
        >
        > bingleyausten <bingleyausten@...> wrote: I found Steven Saylor's
        latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
        > in my local bookshop. :-)

        I don't think so. At any rate, they only had the hardback in the shop.
        I bought it anyway just to encourage them to stock more.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
          It is out in paperback:

          http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312357443/stamfordhistoric/

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
            P.S.

            Or rather, I have to correct myself, the paperback edition will be out in
            May.