Just to say

  • bingleyausten
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2006
      I found Steven Saylor's latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
      in my local bookshop. :-)
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2006
        They are obviously improving!
        > I found Steven Saylor's latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
        > in my local bookshop. :-)
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Candace Chivis
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
          Is it available in paperback yet?

          bingleyausten <bingleyausten@...> wrote: I found Steven Saylor's latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
          in my local bookshop. :-)

          ---------------------------------

          Activism as a way of life!

        • bingleyausten
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
            --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Candace Chivis
            <chiviscandacegpna@...> wrote:

            > Is it available in paperback yet?
            >
            > bingleyausten <bingleyausten@...> wrote: I found Steven Saylor's
            latest volume of short stories about Gordianus
            > in my local bookshop. :-)

            I don't think so. At any rate, they only had the hardback in the shop.
            I bought it anyway just to encourage them to stock more.
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
              It is out in paperback:

              http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312357443/stamfordhistoric/

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
                P.S.

                Or rather, I have to correct myself, the paperback edition will be out in
                May.