"Sulla the Fortunate", discussion points

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14 11:00 AM
      Here are discussion points so far:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2006/03/sulla_the_fortu.html

      As of my (re) reading to date, I have gotten as far as the battle at the Colline Gate, i.e., just before Sulla takes up his dictatorship.

    • cinnacor
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15 12:27 PM
        -Long time I have not been in the discussions. Its kind of funny that
        we are doing this on the Ides of March but according to ancient
        gossip Sulla and Julius Caesar did meet each other when Caesar wa a
        teenager. We here all know this.
        Cinnacr. Too many Mariuses in that boy.
        Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn <irenesbooks@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15 12:50 PM
          With your expertise in Plutarch, I hope you'll be there tomorrow night.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15 12:53 PM
            OOPS!

            Meant tonight...