Book Chat Reminder, 2/1/2006, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
      Book Chat Reminder

      Wednesday February 1, 2006
      9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes:
      This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date & time (EST, UTC/GMT -5) to discuss the final section of Livy's Rome and the Mediterranean.

      Suggested discussion points and background information can be found here:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/book_chats/index.html

      See all Wednesday!
      Click Here!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Maya O'Connor
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
        I'm afraid I have to miss this one too as I am taking a class that meets
        Wed. night this winter, but will look forward to rejoining when I can.

        Maya O'Connor
        (yelobirdy)