Book Chat Reminder, 2/1/2006, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
      Book Chat Reminder

      Wednesday February 1, 2006
      9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes:
      This is a reminder that we meet at the stated date & time (EST, UTC/GMT -5) to discuss the final section of Livy's Rome and the Mediterranean.

      Suggested discussion points and background information can be found here:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/book_chats/index.html

      See all Wednesday!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2006
          Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
          Book Chat Reminder

          Wednesday February 1, 2006
          9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
          This event does not repeat.
          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 4 minutes.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
              I'm afraid I have to miss this one too as I am taking a class that meets
              Wed. night this winter, but will look forward to rejoining when I can.

              Maya O'Connor
              (yelobirdy)