My Blog -- Roman History related photos saught

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hello all!

      I'm still exploring the blog and came across "Photo Albums". (Those can be public or password protected, we're going to use the latter option soon for some unrelated recent family travel photos. So I had to do some quick practicing.) To show you what this would look like: I had some sunrise photos which I had already formatted for e-mail, so I quickly uploaded them. Here is he direct link:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/photos/sunrise/

      So, if any of you have digital or digitized photos of Roman Britain, Germany, etc., or the Mediterranean, I'd happy to put them up for you!

      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/