Poll results for Roman_History_Books

  • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2000
      The following Roman_History_Books poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: From time to time I receive "alerts" about archaeology news related to Ancient Rome. Would you like me to e-mail those links to you via the Group?

      Irene (Moderator)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - No, I do not want to receive these alerts., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - If the majority votes "No", would you like to receive a personal e-mail?, 2 votes, 33.33%
      - Yes, I'd like to receive these alerts via the group mailing,, 4 votes, 66.67%

      http://www.onelist.com/group/Roman_History_Books

      For help with ONElist, please visit
      http://www.onelist.com/help