Notice re posting blog comments

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Hi all!

      I've played around and finally found the most space-efficient template for the blog, http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/. (I hate the green color in the banner, but beggars can't be choosers). But that's only by the way.

      What I *have* done is setting the comment feature so that it accepts (optional) HTML.

      So if you know how to write HTML and want to post links in a comment, you can write your entire comment in HTML. If it's just text, type in the text w/o HTML, unless you feel the urge to italicize...

      For the rest of you, if you add a link: just post title and related URL, and I will convert them into clickable links when I approve your comment. (The comments are moderated in order to exclude spam.)

      Comments are always welcome!

      romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com
      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum
      ancienthistory.about.com/mpboards.htm