Chat Talking Points: Final

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      Here are (my) final talking points for Wednesday:

      http://romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/roman_history_books_and_m/2006/01/final_final_boo.html

      You might temporarily want to bookmark this page.

      Hadrian will be easier... <grin>

      romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com
      Roman History Books and More (Blog)
      romanhistorybooks.typepad.com/
      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/
      Cohost, Ancient Classical History Forum
      ancienthistory.about.com/mpboards.htm

    • bingleyausten
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        Not really a talking point but I think one image that will stay with
        me for a long time is the tobogganing elephants in XLIV.5

        --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
          stay tuned...

          ;-)