Re: [Roman_History_Books] JSTOR Access Poll Information

  • ALBERT NOYER
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 23, 2006
      Irene; I just sent you a separate e-mail at your opton.net site, did access the JSTOR site but can't find the poll to record it....
      Albert Noyer

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 23, 2006
        Albert, no need to access the poll, since tout told me already.

        It seems that when Yahoo! redisgned the forum site, something has gone wrong
        with the poll feature.

        TO ALL:

        You should be able to access the poll by going to either
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Roman_History_Books/ and click on "Polls" in
        the lefthand column, or directly to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Roman_History_Books/polls;

        then click on the poll title.

        > Irene; I just sent you a separate e-mail at your opton.net site, did
        access the JSTOR site but can't find the poll to record it....
        > Albert Noyer

      • greg carroll
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 24, 2006
          Hi Irene;