Re: [Roman_History_Books] "Must Reads" in Livy this week

  • Beverly & Ian Jennings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 17, 2006
      Irene,

      Thanks for the suggestions on tomorrow's reading assignment! I'm definitely behind but this will give me something to focus on. And, I may be late getting to chat tomorrow night. I have a meeting at 7:00 pm but should be home by around 9:00 pm.

      See you all tomorrow!

      Oh - love the blog!

      Heloise

      Beverly & Ian Jennings
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2006
        --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, Irene Hahn
        <irenesbooks@o...> wrote:

        > Hello all!
        >
        > I realize that not all of you will be able to have read the entire
        assignment for tomorrow.

        > Here are some highlights you might read, which are not only
        interesting and/or entertaining but also with plenty of stuff to
        discuss:

        Irene, this was a good idea. Do you have a similar list for the
        final Livy chat? I'd like to suggest Cato's censorship (I think you
        mentioned that we'd talk about that next time). Anything else?
        Even if I manage to finish the whole thing, it's nice to focus on a
        few main points.

        Thanks,
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 22, 2006
          Will be forthcoming during the week.