Chat Reminder: Livy, Rome & the Mediterranean, 1/4/2006, 9:30 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
      Chat Reminder: Livy, Rome & the Mediterranean

      Wednesday January 4, 2006
      9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm
      Notes:
      Happy New Year all!

      This is a reminder that we meet Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. EST (UTC/GMT -5) to discuss Livy, the volume titled "Rome and the Mediterranean", Part I, The Second Macedonian War, Gaul, Liguria and Spain (Books XXXI through XXXV).

      For more, please go to http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm#livy

      See you all then!

      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Roman_History_Books
        Chat Reminder: Livy, Rome & the Mediterranean

        Wednesday January 4, 2006
        9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.
        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.