Livy Book Chats, January

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2005
      Hello all!

      A reminder that we continue with Livy's "History of Rome" in January, "Rome and the Mediterranean," in three chats beginning January 4.

      The work has three books, so we will discuss with Book I in the first chat.

      Details: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      I will create the actual calendar for the rest of 2006 before year-end and will keep you posted. "Memoirs of Hadrian" are next after Livy.

      IO SATURNALIA!

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

    • lennep95