Tacitus

  • bingleyausten
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      umm, could I put in a plea for doing Tacitus in September? I did the
      Agricola as the prose work for my Latin A Level in 19(cough cough
      cough) and I'd like to have a go at reading it in Latin again to see
      how much I remember. But inevitably this will take time so I'd probably
      need to spend a whole month on it.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        No problem!