At last!

  • heloise1066
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      At last! Yahoo has finally let me post a message. I've been trying
      to respond to messages concerning the book chats but Yahoo groups
      wouldn't allow me to post.

      Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad we are reading Gibbon, as,
      believe it or not, I have never read him. The reading list looks like
      a good one and I'm looking forward to it.

      I just finished John Maddox Roberts "Saturnalia", the book
      before "Nobody Loves a Centurion." I wanted to see how Decius ended
      up in Gaul with Caesar. Now, it's on to Decius vs. the
      Barbarians......

      Beverly (aka Heloise)