Testing Reactivation

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Yahoo notified me that I was "bounced", whatever that means.

      I'm testing reactivation.

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

    • ALBERT NOYER
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
        Irene; active enough for me, as you see here that you came through!
        Best wishes,
        Albert Noyer

        Yahoo notified me that I was "bounced", whatever that means.

        I'm testing reactivation.

        Member of Literature Reading Circle
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Roman_History_Books" on the web.