Reminder - Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2005

      Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

      Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2005
      Time: 9:30PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we will meet at the stated date and time to
      discuss "Count Belisarius" by Robert Graves.

      This is the second of two chats. Also, we will use the last 45
      minutes to discuss the 2006 book schedule.

      For details, go to

      See you all Wednesday!
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005

        Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2005

          Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2005

            Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 16, 2005
              --- In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com,
              Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Book Char Reminder: Belisarius

              I haven't read Belisarius, but was it really so bad that you're
              planning a ceremonial book burning?