Reading suggestions

  • Karen Mercedes
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      We'll, I just ordered a slew of books online. Not sure if the list has
      read any of them. If not, any of them could represent suggested additions
      to the "to read" list:

      Mathias Gelzer: Caesar, Politician and Statesman (nonfic)

      John Buchan (of "The 39 Steps"): Julius Caesar (novel)

      Erich Gruen: The Last Generation of the Roman Republic (nonfic)

      Ernle Selby: Julius Caesar, The Pursuit of Power (nonfic)

      Vincent Panella: Cutter's Island (novel about Caesar
      and the pirates)

      Henrik Ibsen: Emperor and Galilean (play about Emperor Julian)

      Karen Mercedes
      http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html
      With my singing I can make
      A refuge for my spirit's sake.