Reminder - Livy Chat

  • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2000

      Livy Chat

      Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2000
      Time: 9:00PM - 10:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Join us for the second chat on Livy, Books III & IV, in the chat
      room http://ancienthistory.about.com/mpchat.htm.

      For details, go to http://members.xoom.com/placida/booklist2.htm

      AOL users, please remember that you have to sign on at AOL
      first, then click on your computer's browser, then put in the
      chat room URL - unless you have bookmarked it in the browser
      window already.

      Looking forward to the chat and see you Wednesday.

      Irene
      http://members.xoom.com/placida/