Sale at www.ancientworldbooks.com

  • ancientworldbooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hello Folks:

      We're having a sale until October 13, 2005. Receive a 10% discount for
      any order over $60.00 (normal shipping prices apply). Upon Checkout
      input the code 10off to receive the discount. Our site is
      www.ancientworldbooks.com

      We're clearing the way for more inventory. I'm offering a selection of
      books on Greek and Roman history or Classics as well as medieval
      studies for the scholar or the enthusiast. Books are sold on a first
      come, first served basis. Details about the books, shipping costs, and
      condition are available at my website. I'll contact you if the book is
      oversized or overweight. Feel free to browse! I will be listing more
      books on the website within the next few weeks. Keep me bookmarked!

      Thanks!
      Shal
      Visit our website at: http://www.ancientworldbooks.com/
      Contact us at: info@...