New poll for Roman_History_Books

  • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 1:38 PM
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the Roman_History_Books
      group:

      From time to time I receive "alerts" about archaeology news related to Ancient Rome. Would you like us to e-mail those links to the Group?

      o Yes
      o No

      http://www.onelist.com/polls/Roman_History_Books

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Roman_History_Books@onelist.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2000
        Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the Roman_History_Books
        group:

        What do you want to get out of this e-mail group?

        o Access to book chat
        o Information on books related to Roman History
        o Online discussion on the books and Roman History
        o Other: Please post your comments!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2001
          Roman_History_Books group:

          What do you prefer as our next read
          after "Last Seen in Massilia?

          (Details in prior e-mail)

          o Margaret George: Cleopatra
          o Allan Massie: Augustus

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21, 2001
            Roman_History_Books group:

            We are considering changing the day of
            the chats from Wednesday to Thursday.

            If you have already voted on the
            Ancient/Classical History Forum, kindly
            do not vote twice. Thank you!

            o Wednesday is the only day available for me
            o I prefer Thursday
            o Either day is fine with me

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!