RE: [Roman_History_Books] Re: Next Book: From the Gracchi to Nero

  • S.Kevin Wojtaszek
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2005
      Used copies are available @ good price @ Alibris.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2005
        Jack, You left out the beginning of the book:

        Before Marius, there were the Gracchi. ;-)

        There is a lot of related online stuff on my page http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm#gracchi .

        Member of Literature Reading Circle
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/