Book Chats, upcoming readings

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 1:16 PM
      Hi all!

      We decided last night on future selections, and you can find these through January 2006 here: http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm

      Meanwhile, we have agreed that among us, we will review others of the 'oldies' from our recent list to see how good they come out still against newer fiction and will consider them for future readings.

      BTW, "Count Belisarius" is back in the Amazon.com listing.

      Meanwhile, have a nice rest of the summer, and we'll see you all September 7!

      Hope some of the newcomers will join the chats!

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/