Re: Reminder - Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

  • cinnacor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
      ---
      Its been real hot here about over a 100 degrees for a month now. So I
      was too lazy to go to the library. And I really wanted to read the
      book,maybe I read it on my own sometime.
      Cinc310
      In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com,
      Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday
      >
      > Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2005
      > Time: 9:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
      >
      > A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time in our
      > chatroom
      > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm to
      > discuss "The Judgement of Caesar," mystery by Steven Saylor.
      >
      > I'm interested to see what you think about the ending.
      >
      > Let's talk about the book for about an hour, and then discuss
      > future subjects/books. Please check your earlier e-mail for a
      > list and the books you are interested in and make sure your
      > library has them, if you don't own them yourself.
      >
      > For more go to
      > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm
      > (includes the list of suggested books)
      >
      > See you all Wednesday.
      >
      > Irene
    • Vicki Cline
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
        Too bad libraries don't deliver! I know you'll enjoy it when you get a
        chance to read it. We'll miss you tonight.

        Vicki
        aka vlcroman

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
          How awful!