Reminder - Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday

      Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2005
      Time: 9:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time in our
      chatroom
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm to
      discuss "The Judgement of Caesar," mystery by Steven Saylor.

      I'm interested to see what you think about the ending.

      Let's talk about the book for about an hour, and then discuss
      future subjects/books. Please check your earlier e-mail for a
      list and the books you are interested in and make sure your
      library has them, if you don't own them yourself.

      For more go to
      (includes the list of suggested books)

      See you all Wednesday.

      Irene
    • cinnacor
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
        ---
        Its been real hot here about over a 100 degrees for a month now. So I
        was too lazy to go to the library. And I really wanted to read the
        book,maybe I read it on my own sometime.
        Cinc310
        In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com,
        Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Book Chat Reminder, Wednesday
        >
        > Date: Wednesday, July 20, 2005
        > Time: 9:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
        >
        > A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time in our
        > chatroom
        > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm to
        > discuss "The Judgement of Caesar," mystery by Steven Saylor.
        >
        > I'm interested to see what you think about the ending.
        >
        > Let's talk about the book for about an hour, and then discuss
        > future subjects/books. Please check your earlier e-mail for a
        > list and the books you are interested in and make sure your
        > library has them, if you don't own them yourself.
        >
        > For more go to
        > http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm
        > (includes the list of suggested books)
        >
        > See you all Wednesday.
        >
        > Irene
      • Vicki Cline
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
          Too bad libraries don't deliver! I know you'll enjoy it when you get a
          chance to read it. We'll miss you tonight.

          Vicki
          aka vlcroman

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2005
            How awful!