Book suggestions

  • epsilon2675
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
      Hello ll, I just joined the group. I am looking forward to joing the
      discussion on Judgment of Caesar, having read it within the last 6
      months. May I suggest Pompeii- by Harrison, as a book for future
      discussion. I listened to that one and it was great fun.
      Thanks Tom H
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2005
        I too enjoyed "Pompeii" and will add it to the list.

        Member of Literature Reading Circle
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/