Re: [Roman_History_Books] Thanks for Catullus

  • bjennings3@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
      I second Vicki's thoughts on Catullus. I'm not a poetry fan but I really enjoyed the poems we looked at during the last chat and I even plan on ordering the book from college inter-library loan. So thanks to Irene for my first glimpse into Catullus' works.

      Beverly
      aka Heloise1066

      Beverly and Ian Jennings
      e-mail: bjennings3@...
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
        --Didn't show up this last time but I did enjoy the too chats on
        Catullus not a subject always discussed.
        Cinc310 -

        In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, <bjennings3@k...> wrote:
        > I second Vicki's thoughts on Catullus. I'm not a poetry fan but I
        really enjoyed the poems we looked at during the last chat and I even
        plan on ordering the book from college inter-library loan. So thanks
        to Irene for my first glimpse into Catullus' works.

        > Beverly
        > aka Heloise1066
        >
        > Beverly and Ian Jennings
        > e-mail: bjennings3@k...

      • lennep95
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2005
          Thanks to all of you for confidence!

          :-)

          I myself will be taking the poems with me on my vacation...