Thanks for Catullus

  • vlc2_sims
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
      Irene, I want to thank you for introducing me to Catullus via
      Wiseman's book. I really enjoyed reading his poems and learning about
      his life.

      Vicki
      aka vlcroman
    • bjennings3@kc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
        I second Vicki's thoughts on Catullus. I'm not a poetry fan but I really enjoyed the poems we looked at during the last chat and I even plan on ordering the book from college inter-library loan. So thanks to Irene for my first glimpse into Catullus' works.

        Beverly
        aka Heloise1066

        Beverly and Ian Jennings
        e-mail: bjennings3@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2005
          --Didn't show up this last time but I did enjoy the too chats on
          Catullus not a subject always discussed.
          Cinc310 -

          In Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com, <bjennings3@k...> wrote:
          > I second Vicki's thoughts on Catullus. I'm not a poetry fan but I
          really enjoyed the poems we looked at during the last chat and I even
          plan on ordering the book from college inter-library loan. So thanks
          to Irene for my first glimpse into Catullus' works.

          > Beverly
          > aka Heloise1066
          >
          > Beverly and Ian Jennings
          > e-mail: bjennings3@k...

        • lennep95
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2005
            Thanks to all of you for confidence!

            :-)

            I myself will be taking the poems with me on my vacation...