Reminder - Chat Reminder: Catullus and his World

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2005

      Chat Reminder: Catullus and his World

      Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2005
      Time: 9:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet a the stated day and time for the last
      of three discussions on "Catullus and his World" by T.P.
      Wiseman.

      This time, we will concentrate on the Lesbia poems,
      http://members.lycos.co.uk/geoff_harrisson/cat.htm, and the rest
      of the book. I'm busy with family this holiday weekend, but
      hopefully I can mail you a summary of the remaining chapters by
      Tuesday evening.

      For details, go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm.
      (Newcomers, please test access.)

      Please note the new starting time: 9:30 pm EDT.

      See you all Wednesday!