RE: [Roman_History_Books] Re: Anyone read Scarrow's UNDER THE EAGLE?

  • Ba Qua
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1 12:37 AM
      My husband bought the Scarrow books ages ago and I despised them as
      inaccurate, I eventually read one in desperation for something to read and
      have since gobbled up the whole series and am waiting for the latest to come
      out in hardback in August. Not great literature, not particularly accurate,
      but a jolly good read.
      Ba.