Complimentary copies of a novel set in Pompeii

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 6:08 AM
      To the group owner:

      I would like to extend an offer to members of your group: I will send
      complimentary copies of my novel to you, and to the first three other
      members of the group, who send me an email. I am not using this to
      harvest emails. If you want evidence that the offer is bona fide, I
      would be quite willing to send you the emails of the three persons to
      whom I send a copy of the book. Will you please post the message
      below? I would appreciate the opportunity to reach this audience -
      Thank you, Rebecca East.

      ***

      Members of this group may be interested in my novel. "A. D. 62:
      Pompeii" combines vivid and accurate historical background with an
      engaging story about household life in the first century.
      Descriptions of characters and settings are based on ancient works of
      art. The novel has received positive reviews from many different
      types of readers. I will send a complimentary copy of the novel to
      the first three people who send me an email at author@...

      Please visit my web site:

      http://www.rebecca-east.com

      The site has a free download of the first six chapters (an Adobe PDF
      file including illustrations), reviews, reading lists on ancient Rome
      (both fiction and nonfiction), and links to interesting external
      sites such as photographs of a detailed clay model of the Roman
      forum, MiraLab's virtual reality reconstructions of Pompeii, an
      interactive map of Pompeii, places to shop for reproductions of Roman
      artifacts, and more.

      Title: A. D. 62: Pompeii
      Author: Rebecca East
      www.rebecca-east.com