Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Roscius Trial

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Roscius Trial

      Date: Wednesday, May 18, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet a the stated day and time for our second
      chat on Cicero's "Pro Roscio" and Steven Saylor's related "Roman
      Blood"--the first in his "Roma Subrosa" mystery series.

      This time will concentrate mainly on Cicero, as the first chat
      was mostly about the novel.

      For details, go to
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/booklist2.htm.

      Our chat room is at