Onelist Maintenance

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2000
      Forwarded:

      The ONElist site will be off-line from 9am until 3pm Pacific Standard Time
      on Saturday 19th February, 2000 for scheduled maintenance.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or your subscribers.
      Please notify your subscribers of this scheduled downtime.

      Mail will not be delivered during this time. Any mail posted to a list
      during this time will be delivered after 3pm Pacific Standard Time on
      Saturday 19th February, 2000.

      Thank you in advance for your patience.