Next Book Chat: Under the Eagle

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hi all!

      Our next chat will be Wednesday, April 20.

      We will read "Under the Eagle", a novel by Simon Scarrow, set at the invasion of Britain under the emperor Claudius.

      Army life and political intrigues!

      Check your public library, that's where I found the book.

      See you!

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/