Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Course of Honor

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Course of Honor

      Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time to discuss
      "Course of Honor", Lindsey Davis' fictional biography of Caenis,
      mistress of Vespasian.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Newcomers: Please test for access!

      For details and background reading, please go to

      See you all Wednesday!