Book Chats: Update

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
      Here is an update:

      i.e. "Course of Honor" is our next book. It is a fictional biography of Caenis, Vespasian's loyal mistress.

      As the the open question of Cicero on May 4, we came to the consensus of reading Cicero's first murder trial "Pro Roscio" (in English of course <grin> ) together with the first Steven Saylor mystery "Roman Blood", introducing Gordianus the Finder as Cicero's sleuth.

      Have fun!

      Member of Literature Reading Circle
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

    • Vicki Cline
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2005
        Irene, your Web page has "Under the Eagle" listed for March 20. Shouldn't
        that be April 20?

        Vicki
        aka vlcroman

          i.e. "Course of Honor" is our next book. It is a fictional biography of
          Caenis, Vespasian's loyal mistress.

          As the the open question of Cicero on May 4, we came to the consensus of
          reading Cicero's first murder trial "Pro Roscio" (in English of course
          <grin> ) together with the first Steven Saylor mystery "Roman Blood",
          introducing Gordianus the Finder as Cicero's sleuth.

          Have fun!

          Member of Literature Reading Circle
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/

          Yahoo! Groups Links