Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Shadows in Bronze

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Shadows in Bronze

      Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time to discuss
      "Shadows in Bronze", Lindsey Davis' second Marcus Didius Falco
      mystery.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Newcomers: Please test for access!

      For details and background information, please go to

      See you all Wednesday!
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2005

        Book Chat Reminder: Shadows in Bronze