Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Silver Pigs

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Silver Pigs

      Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time to discuss
      "Silver Pigs", Lindsey Davis' first Marcus Didius Falco mystery.
      This will be followed by the sequel "Shadows in Bronze" two
      weeks hence.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Newcomers: Please test for access!

      For details and background information, please go to

      See you all Wednesday!
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005

        Book Chat Reminder: Silver Pigs

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 7:02 PM