Re: [Roman_History_Books] Digest Number 736

  • Robert Ernst
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      Hello,

      I find the Timelines of History book to be very good. It is a timeline with major events in world history, political, economic, arts, music, religion.

      Bob Ernst

      Roman_History_Books@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Date-wise sorted history.
      From: "Khaleel Deli"

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:27:22 +0400
      From: "Khaleel Deli"
      Subject: Date-wise sorted history.

      Dear Sisters and Brothers,

      How are you?

      I want history details with date information. Is there anywhere available
      date wise sorted major world history points?

      I came to find some sites providing "today in history" like this topic. It
      is very tiresome to sort data from there.

      Can anybody helpme on this regard.

      Expecting your's valuable information and suggestion.

      With best regards,
      Khaleel Deli
      Dubai, UAE.