Date-wise sorted history.

  • Khaleel Deli
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      Dear Sisters and Brothers,

      How are you?

      I want history details with date information. Is there anywhere available
      date wise sorted major world history points?

      I came to find some sites providing "today in history" like this topic. It
      is very tiresome to sort data from there.

      Can anybody helpme on this regard.

      Expecting your's valuable information and suggestion.

      With best regards,
      Khaleel Deli
      Dubai, UAE.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        The best way of doing this is searching for "timeline" and "time line".

        There are many timelines around on the Internet.

        Member of Literature Reading Circle
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteratureReadingCircle/
        I want history details with date information. Is there anywhere available
        date wise sorted major world history points?

        I came to find some sites providing "today in history" like this topic. It
        is very tiresome to sort data from there.

        Can anybody helpme on this regard.

        Expecting your's valuable information and suggestion.

        With best regards,
        Khaleel Deli
        Dubai, UAE.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor