Reminder - Reminder: 2nd Augustus Chat

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 7:02 PM

      Reminder: 2nd Augustus Chat

      Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet Wednesday evening, February 16, at 10:00
      pm EST (GMT -5) to discuss the life of Augustus, as reported by
      Dio Cassius, Nicolaus of Damascus, and Suetonius.

      This is the second of two scheduled chats on the subject. If we
      don't finish, we can always have a third one.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Newcomers: Please test for access!

      For details and background information, please go to

      Augustus Primer:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/l_augustus.htm

      See you all then!