Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Augustus

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Augustus

      Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet at the stated day and time to discuss
      The Life of Augustus, as reported by Dio Cassius, Nicolaus of
      Damascus, and Suetonius.

      This is the first of two chats.

      Our chat room is at
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      Newcomers: Please test for access!

      For details and background information, please go to

      See you all Wednesday!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005

        Book Chat Reminder: Augustus