Reminder - Book Chat Reminder: Germanicus Mosaic

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder: Germanicus Mosaic

      Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      A reminder that we meet for our next chat at the stated date and
      time in out chat room:
      http://romanhistorybooksandmore.freeservers.com/chatroom.htm

      (Newcomers, please test access.)

      The book to be discussed is "Germanicus Mosaic", a mystery by
      Rosemary Rowe, set in Roman Britannia.

      For details, please go to

      See you all Wednesday!