Reminder - Book Chat Reminder - Open Chat

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005

      Book Chat Reminder - Open Chat

      Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2005
      Time: 10:00PM - 11:30PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Happy New Year!

      Out first meeting of the year will be an 'open chat' at the
      stated day and time.

      Talk about about your favorite books/authors on Roman History.

      What to read over the next few months. Caveat: The books must be
      readily available in print and/or public libraries.

      See you all Wednesday!
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005

        Book Chat Reminder - Open Chat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005